Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: E-mail Complaint address

Apparently they have all changed a few weeks ago, and the 'GSI' has now been dropped from all DWP email addresses. I missed that announcement.
    https://www.gov.uk/government/news/g...s-are-changing

They are still valid for now and will result in an automated email being sent back with the correct address.
    Any messages sent to a DWP ‘.gsi’ address after 28 March 2019 will receive an automated email response asking you to use the new address.
    EDIT - That dosen't seem to be happening in all cases, the 2 that I tried (still with .gsi) went through to the complaints team anyway. Their acknowledgement however had the new address without the .gsi.
    Last edited by nukecad; 09-04-19 at 14:04.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Quote Originally Posted by nukecad View Post
    Apparently they have all changed a few weeks ago, and the 'GSI' has now been dropped from all DWP email addresses. I missed that announcement.
    https://www.gov.uk/government/news/g...s-are-changing

They are still valid for now and will result in an automated email being sent back with the correct address.

EDIT - That dosen't seem to be happening in all cases, the 2 that I tried (still with .gsi) went through to the complaints team anyway. Their acknowledgement however had the new address without the .gsi.

Hi. I have just noticed recently that my NI have not been paid since 2011 and want to know who to write to about this. I've been on CB INC/ESA benefits since 1998. Does anyone have an up to date email address for this ort of thing? TIA.

They do like to change them once they become widely known, anyone would think that they don't like email complaints from claimants or something.

The last I heard, a month or so ago, they had put a new set of 'escalation' contacts out for Advice organisations to use (they are not supposed to give them to claimants) - but some regional CRT's seem to have gone missing from it altogether.

You could try the central "Correspondence@dwp.gov.uk" if it's still working?

Otherwise it looks like the telephone or write a letter.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Quote Originally Posted by nukecad View Post
    They do like to change them once they become widely known, anyone would think that they don't like email complaints from claimants or something.

The last I heard, a month or so ago, they had put a new set of 'escalation' contacts out for Advice organisations to use (they are not supposed to give them to claimants) - but some regional CRT's seem to have gone missing from it altogether.

You could try the central "Correspondence@dwp.gov.uk" if it's still working?

Otherwise it looks like the telephone or write a letter.

Ok, thank you, will give the email a go and if not write to them as you've suggested.