Thread: wet room

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You can get hinged/folding/sliding shower screens but these tend not to be as tall (1.45-1.85m) because they are usually meant to fit over a bath.

I guess what you need depends on your layout and how much space you have for a hinged door type.

Here's a few hinged ones, they are a bit pricey though, especially the ones over a meter wide.
    https://www.hingedwetroomscreens.co....t-room-screens

How about a bit of lateral thinking?
    You will have seen a PVC strip curtain door, they are often used in supermarkets between the store and the warehouse.
    (We used to have them on large factory doors to stop wind and rain getting in but let pedestrians and vehicles out easily).

I reckon one of those would make a decent wetroom shower screen.
    You could have it the full width of the shower, or even the full width of the room, and still be able to get in and out easily.
    (They're cheaper than glass panels as well. eg, clear strips, 1m wide by 2.1 high £49 ex-vat, 2m wide by 2.5 high £120 ex-vat).
    You can get them fixed size or cut to the width and height you need, they even come in frosted or coloured if you want a bit of modesty.
    https://www.pvc-strip-doors.co.uk/c/cat_id_3
    Last edited by nukecad; 09-09-17 at 14:15.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.