Thread: Home Medical Report

Home Medical Report

Hello I am writing this to you on behalf of My father who is on here,He has just received his paper work and a new date for his tribunal which was adjourned in Feb 2012to get the medical home visit report and all I can say is WOW What A Load Of Lies Is it EVEN about my father 95% of this report is not about my father.
    1/ States he does not take pain killers ( He is on 14 a day plus pain patches )
    2/ He can walk fine outside. ( He walks with a stick and help also )
    This is just a couple of things can I report this Dr or what can we do for my father.
    Thanks This is all lies.................
    WillieJ

morning willie,

so sorry to hear what those lousy atos doctors have done, i am facing a home medical this Thursday so could expect the same rubbish been reported as well.

just a question when this doctor came did he/she write things on a piece of paper or did they fill in a form while you was there, the reason for asking is that years ago an atos doctor came to my home and was writing things down on scrap paper claiming that the form would be completed later, i only found out afterwards that the report was full of lies like what happened to your father.

this is a trick atos like to do, what you say and what they write are two different things.

the best thing is to file a complaint to both atos and the gmc.

well my turn in the morning,

mike

Mike Thanks and good luck with your Medical.
    It was a lady Dr and she spent ages writing on what looked like a form and said she would get it of as soon as and such a woman lies lies lies My dad near fell as he was getting up from his chair yet she said he could get up and sit well and was good on his feet he walks with a stick very slowly and has a limp on his left side also said he has callous on both is heals well if he does not let us look and clean the hard skin he would have ...........
    Well Once again Good Luck and Thanks ,Have just rang for a form to complain about this Dr Clare Mcloughlin from Bangor County Down NI
    WillieJ

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by williej View Post
    Hello I am writing this to you on behalf of My father who is on here,He has just received his paper work and a new date for his tribunal which was adjourned in Feb 2012to get the medical home visit report and all I can say is WOW What A Load Of Lies Is it EVEN about my father 95% of this report is not about my father.
    1/ States he does not take pain killers ( He is on 14 a day plus pain patches )
    2/ He can walk fine outside. ( He walks with a stick and help also )
    This is just a couple of things can I report this Dr or what can we do for my father.
    Thanks This is all lies.................
    you got to spot the differance between a lie and what a dr thinks so if he takes 14 tablets and the dr says none thats incorrect call it a lie

if he says he can walk that might be just what the dr thinks and you have to argue and say why he cant

If I manage to get a home visit I think I have no choice but to record it somehow. either just voice or video. I don't have either of those but will have to either buy a voice recorder or maybe ask to borrow daughters video recorder, I didnt want to tell them though because they may stop the assessment so it would need to be out of sight and be silent running. Do you think its best to let them know before the assessment?

Having said that I havent heard anything yet so I'm really worried in case I don't get a home medical, I know my chances are low
    Last edited by Mrs_W; 09-05-12 at 13:47. Reason: spelling

Well Good Luck to you I now have no faith in any of them and the rubbish they write in reports,I have just been told that they have to fail so many to get like an extra payment I can believe this after what was written about me.I am just trying to see which part of the media will take this on and support me. I have just sent an e-mail to a local radio show .!!!
    WillieJ

Good on you for doing that! I have heard that they have to reduce the cost going to disabled people through esa and upcoming pip by getting the number of claimants but not heard of any extra payment. I'd really like to know if there is proof of these things though, we need the proof to help our fight
    Last edited by Mrs_W; 09-05-12 at 15:21. Reason: forgot something

Yes I wish I had the proof of this or is it just hear say.
    WillieJ

When I saw a doctor at home she also said the opposite of what I said to her. She said things like I had no trouble preparing or cooking food. This was after I had shown her cuts & the odd burn I had. Thankfully, this time my GP & consultants said other things. Also, the firs time my GP said I was not on any medication & did not have any history of anything. He filled in the form at home without any access to my medical file.

What you have to do is challenge what is said & provide evidence to the contrary, that they cannot dispute.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen