Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts with Manchester

Thoughts with Manchester

So it's starting here those poor children and young people and parents at the concert in Manchester and then 15mins ago the Arndale being evacuated someone arrested news says after shots fired and now it's being reopened. So my thoughts and best wishes are being sent to those involved or know anyone involved and just for the people of Manchester x

My heart breaks for all those who have lost their lives or are injured. Words fail me.

My thoughts and prayers are with the innocent people/kids killed and injured by despicable cowards.

Many reasons may be put forward for it, but I can never understand Why! So sad, my heart and prayers go out to all of the innocent victims, both those there and those who loved and knew them.

I've been to this Arenaand I'm afraid it's a very busy spot with people hoping to depart on rail via Victoria Station.

They think it was a lone suicide bomber who killed 22 young people, injured 50 plus and was killed too.

It must have been frightening not knowing f another bomb or gunman was going to add to the carnage.

How can anyone detect a madman intent on causing death, misery and terror - it makes no sense.

Manchester survivedvthe IRA bombing from 11 years ago. We're a resilient lot - the answer is to keep on as normal and don't let these bas....ds bring us down.

My heart warm sympathy goes out to a those victims and the people trying to keep us safe.

My thoughts go out to the victims, their families and friends, to those caught up in the events, and to the people of Manchester.

Bomber is named and ISIS have claimed responsibility. British born Libyan living in Manchester.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7751791.html

My thoughts are with those killed and injured and their families and with the emergency services who once again have shown to be first class. It is such a shocking and pointless act. My emotions sway from sadness to anger.

The streets of heaven are too crowded with angels.
    No single thing can define me; not my work, not my politics, not my hobbies, not my vices and not my disability. I'm way more complex than that!

Quote Originally Posted by Lighttouch View Post
    I've been to this Arenaand I'm afraid it's a very busy spot with people hoping to depart on rail via Victoria Station.

They think it was a lone suicide bomber who killed 22 young people, injured 50 plus and was killed too.

It must have been frightening not knowing f another bomb or gunman was going to add to the carnage.

How can anyone detect a madman intent on causing death, misery and terror - it makes no sense.

Manchester survivedvthe IRA bombing from 11 years ago. We're a resilient lot - the answer is to keep on as normal and don't let these bas....ds bring us down.

My heart warm sympathy goes out to a those victims and the people trying to keep us safe.
    The IRA where a totally different entity to this problem/cancer that exists today, and our sad excuses of politicians have failed to put our safety first, and only appease them and their so called religion of peace, it is in reality anything but that

All the cups of tea, teddy bears and candles in the world wont fix this problem and neither will appeasement the MSM and others who will not talk about the problem are not helping the situation

ISIS will claim responsibility if someone farts loudly.

What we all have to watch is that we don't give our civil rights away in the name of "fighting terrorism".

Some threads I've made in the past refer to the "Reichstag Declaration", passed into law in 1920's/30's Germany to combat "Terrorism" - and look what those laws led to.

Realy- Google it and read it, and see how similar it is to some modern political solutions that are being proposed.

I dont know the answer,
    but a lot of what gets talked about is just knee jerk reaction that's been tried before an doesn't work.
    Last edited by nukecad; 23-05-17 at 17:49.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.