Thread: Help from those that have had the transitional package

Help from those that have had the transitional package

We are returning the car tomorrow although we do have until the 14/06, the car has a few scratches it only cosmetic damage and I did phone rsa a while back and they advised me that since it was cosmetic nothing needed to be done, I'm a bit worried that this may affect the payment, so my question is if anyone has had any damage to the car when returning it did they still get the payment? And to anyone that has had the payment how long did it take?

It’s impossible to have a car without picking up a few surface scratches here and there from narrow country lane lined with hedges along with the odd supermarket scrape from careless trolley users.

Motability take that into account for the “good condition” bonus and allow for fair ware and tear and I would imagine it’s the same for any transitional payments.
    Last edited by ChrisK; 14-05-17 at 16:23.

I got the good condition bonus even though there were a few scruffs on bumper.

Think you get the £2,000 two weeks after returning the car.

The good condition bonus is paid in a matter of days, the transitional payment takes a little longer.