Thread: Tax refund?

Tax refund?

Deleted; question answered.
    Last edited by OrangeSkies; 07-09-18 at 19:49.

For want of a better answer, ring HMRC and ask them. They are no where near as scary as the DWP
    Anything expressed is my opinion only and is offered in good faith. It is either from my own experiance or what I have learned on my journey. Take it for what it is or leave it alone. With best wishes D.

Normally in these circumstances you will get a refund at the end of the tax year if you have paid too much tax, you don't have to claim it happens automatically.
    https://www.gov.uk/claim-tax-refund/youve-stopped-work

We have just passed the end of the tax year so they will be calculating everyones tax payments for last year at this time, it can take a while.

You should also get a P60U yearly tax statement from the DWP saying just what tax you have paid last year, again these are due out anytime soon.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.