Thread: "ongoing period" for P.I.P.?

"ongoing period" for P.I.P.?

Hello again Girls & Boys.

When I was awarded P.I.P. the letter that arrived from the Decision Maker at the D.W.P. stated:
    "I've decided to award you this amount, for "an ongoing period".
    This was back in November 2014. and it's remained at the same level since.
    Recently I've been made aware of reviews of some peoples P.I.P. and E.S.A. awards too.
    My E.S.A. is safe until July this year after winning an appeal to have it reinstated for two years back in July 2015.
    No doubt I'll have to take this to a tribunal when they send for me in July.

With regard to my P.I.P. I have no idea what they have in mind to do about that.
    So my question to your good selves is : "Does anybody know how long an "Ongoing Period" is please?

On going period generally means 10 years
    Anything expressed is my opinion only and is offered in good faith. It is either from my own experiance or what I have learned on my journey. Take it for what it is or leave it alone. With best wishes D.

Thanks for the good news and the quick response David..

That's good news then,you can relax for a while until they contact you

For extra peace of mind I've called the D.W.P. this morning, and they've confirmed that an "Ongoing Period" is for the full 10 years.
    I'm sorry for double checking this David, but due to my brain injury I suffer from insecurity and the need to double check and even file things in alphabetical and numeric order.... I must seem almost amusing to some people.
    So thanks again for the rapid reply, and sorry again for me double checking.... Gaz