Thread: What is this appointment for?

Question What is this appointment for?

I have just had a 'courtesy call' from the DWP to let me know that I'm going to have a home visit next week from someone to discuss my ESA benefit.... Which ended on Monday. I asked the woman what the appointment was for and she was quite vague and said its ftom a company that works for them (could it be atos?!) and wad just to 'discuss the benefit I had been on'.

Has anyone else had this, surely if it was a medical then she would have said?

Thanks in advance x

If your ESA has ended what benefit (if any) are you on now?
    ATOS of course do work for the DWP but from what you say I can't see it being them.
    I think your best bet is to phone them back and get a proper answer as to who and what this is about.

Yes, call back & politely demand an answer. If they say they do not know ask to be put through to a superior, & keep doing this. They are sending this person out, someone has to know why.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

littlebib
    did the appointment go ok?