Thread: ESA reassessment advice

ESA reassessment advice

Hi can I ask your advice please? I git awarded ESA support group a year ago (with a fight after scoring zero) I got my MP involved and they started paying me it, they have now after one year called me back with forms for another assessment, if I was awarded it last year and nothing in my illnesses have changed can they score me a zero again and stop my money? I have no fight left in me to go through it all again if they do

unfortunately yes they can, you need to fill out the form with as much information as you can, send everything you did last time and try to get some new evidence from your GP/Consultants.

As slipmaster says put in everything you did previously and any new information you have. No one can ever say really which way it goes or if you are put in sg by either them directly or through a tribunal that you'll stay in that group. The benefit system now is rarely based on what people have wrong and how it affects them it's just down to who sees your forms and you, if that wasn't the case there wouldn't be as many appeals that there is. I wish you luck remember to get proof of postage and copy everything maybe get cab to help you with the form all the best