Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PIP form sent at last

Biscuitgazer

PIP form sent at last

Wish me luck, folks, my PIP form has finally been put in the post. It has made me feel really sorry for myself, filling in that form and I am so glad to see the back of it. I had no input from the CAB, as they finally phoned today to fix an appointment to discuss the form just when I was about to take the form to the post office. So it's down to (my way with words/my excellent evidence/sheer luck) *delete as applicable* whether I get my award or not.

Best of luck with your application I hope it's successful, it seems there's lots of positive news on PIP lately fingers crossed your next

Best of luck buiscuigazer

Best of luck, I am on the same path 2 weeks ahead of you.
    If assessors and DM's did their job honestly luck should not come into it though.

Biscuitgazer
    Yes beau that's true! And it wasn't at all nice of me to discount the possibility that they would. My own experience is that they always have.

I also sent mine back yesterday, it took over 6 weeks and two forms for it to arrive with me, so returning it needs to go more smoothly. I really hated writing it, especially the daily living part. It's just not cheery having to focus in detail on everything you can't do without support/supported environment.

I'm waiting with you now, and I hate that luck is needed, but best of luck!

I actually found the form very demeaning, putting all those personal things down for a stranger to read.

Best of luck buiscuigazer regards palmer

Demeaning is the correct word, awful process.

Whereas I was glad of the chance that the form gave to comprehensively give detail and explain the difficulties I encounter, at my own pace in my own words.