Thread: PIP review ignores evidence of dishonesty among Atos and Capita assessors

PIP review ignores evidence of dishonesty among Atos and Capita assessors

Just read this on the DNS website:

http://www.disabilitynewsservice.com...ita-assessors/

It certainly doesn't bode well when these damned politicians won't accept the evidence that's right under their noses.

I have both ESA and PIP reassessments within the next ten days. I will most definitely record both of them.

I think recording of these in future is an absolute MUST for everyone.

A pair of old style microcassette dictaphones can be picked up on ebay for under £30.00. For what you can potentially lose - it's a no-brainer. Contrary to popular belief you DO NOT need a twin tape deck.

Trevor

I got 2 Sony Voice recorders, which are like Walkmans but with a speaker in the lid. Both were under £30 on eBay and the recording is crystal clear - it has something known as Clear Voice.

I shall not have an assessment without recording them in future, just to be on the safe side.

This article is what i was kicking off about to DWP and CAPITA.

My assessment she refused to take evidence managed to lose medication list in assessment and diary was photo copied never submitted into evidence.

My PA4 was not fit for purpose it seemed as it belonged to 3 different people.
    Never asked any questions she said on PA4 rushed through the assessment list goes on.
    I wrote complained capita, which recieved reply rather shocked saying they are looking into it.
    Did my M R with supporting evidence.
    Then after sending that send 3-4 additional letters to DWP.
    This was done over a month ago and waiting decision on M R.

Yes i think every assessment provider should have recording equipment and it should not be up to us to buy it.
    It is disgraceful

Had a call from ATOS this morning, my home visit PIP assessment has been cancelled due to illness - I had to laugh.