Thread: No phone queuing, no charge when queuing

No phone queuing, no charge when queuing

http://www.weq4u.co.uk/

I've just been told about this mobile app.
    You can work it from landlines too, but it's easier if you have the app.

Once you are in a phone queue you enter 9* and hang up.
    When it finally connects to an operators phone it rings you back.
    And you don't get charged for the time on hold.

Haven't tried it yet but the friend who told me about it says he's been using it for months and it works like a charm.

(There again he's not rung the DWP, but from what they say you should be able to do it once you have entered the options and got to Vivaldi).
    Last edited by nukecad; 03-04-17 at 16:20.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Thanks, that sounds promising - I hate queues.

I hate paying for time wasted in a queue. My DRs surgery is the same, can cost a fortune waiting, that's why I make all my appointments online.

Anything not to hear Vivaldi four seasons ever again! A beautiful timeless piece of music destroyed by DWP.
    Will they ever realise that this music only ever makes people more wound up?
    Just call me Rasy

It wouldn't be so bad if they played the whole piece, but to play the same few seconds repeatedly is wrong on so many levels . . .

It's a good system but some providers don't support it or cut the call off just as you are about to speak to someone. Although, I have discovered a lot more people such as Apple will call you back when you are next in the line to speak to an adviser. It's a shame more people don't offer this

Although sometimes if you use a number from www.saynoto0870.com you can get straight through to someone. Although it would be helpful if you could email people like the DWP, some people should offer email alternative especially if you can't wait long easily. That could be classed as a reasonable adjustment. I'd suggest checking companies websites, as sometimes they do give email and you could ask them to call you or offer a call back service..

I know there have been numbers previously at some places that skips the queue, but these seem to be disappearing. Anyhow, most organisations I deal with I have email addresses or some direct phone numbers which get around these problems but there's still one or two where it's a headache to speak to someone.