Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting read...

Wellness

Interesting read...

Just came across this on Google:

https://johnnyvoid.wordpress.com/201...ty-assessment/

I've only just noticed, they really don't show their name on the letters...

over 2 years old though......

Wellness
    Quote Originally Posted by stree View Post
    over 2 years old though......
    And yet nothing's changed, great observation! (Although I was fully aware of this when I started the post)...

“The job was making me sick …. It’s against my principles to treat people with long term illnesses in such a disgusting way, so I had to give it up.

“People go into those interviews and talk openly to you because you are a nurse and they trust you.

“Then your skills are used against them, to take away their benefits and destroy their lives.

“I can’t be a part of that.”
    the bit i put in bold Made me chuckle a little (sarcasm) does anyone still trust their goons who ignore not only their principles but also ignore what they agreed to do with the organisation they registered to practise with which is possibly illegal, certainly a striking off the register offence It's a bit like saying you trust our politicians, yet some are naive enough to do so
    Last edited by tom34; 30-03-17 at 18:24.

Wellness
    Quote Originally Posted by tom34 View Post
    the bit i put in bold Made me chuckle a little (sarcasm) does anyone still trust their goons who ignore not only their principles but also ignore what they agreed to do with the organisation they registered to practise with which is possibly illegal, certainly a striking off the register offence It's a bit like saying you trust our politicians, yet some are naive enough to do so
    I think it should say "People go into these interviews and talk openly to you "assuming" you are a nurse, and they base their trust in you on this assumption, how wrong were they to do so, as they cdnt be further from the truth..."

Quote Originally Posted by Wellness View Post
    I think it should say "People go into these interviews and talk openly to you "assuming" you are a nurse, and they base their trust in you on this assumption, how wrong were they to do so, as they cdnt be further from the truth..."
    I second you This assumption you said is absolutely correct

Quote Originally Posted by Wellness View Post

Oh..........

My ESA assessor said she was a nurse........She fibbed in the report, said I was worse than I had actually claimed, got me relegated to Support group....It has been over 4 years now and they have not even bothered to keep in touch. How rude.

Same with my PIP, he claimed he was a physio but had a grounding in medical practice and was familiar with my conditions.... so once again I trusted the assessor. But same again, made me out worse than I said and had me relegated to daily care at standard rate and enhanced mobility........Sucker punch was the measly 10 year review date.

Give them an inch eh?

Quote Originally Posted by stree View Post
    Oh....got me relegated to Support group....It has been over 4 years now and they have not even bothered to keep in touch. How rude.
    Sorry but...

Relegated to Support Group??
    You don't get higher than Support Group so where have you been 'relagated' from?

And many would love to be left 4 years without being harrased by the DWP.

Like I say sorry if I read that wrong.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

You did read it right.......It was tongue in cheek..........Attempting to counter the depressing negativity, sure it must make things more difficult than needed for the bewildered new claimants.
    Tongue in cheek, but true, they both built on what I told them and got me fantastic results, and I know my case is not unique.

Ah, sorry stree.

I'm still on the tail end of a heavy weekend - 2 birthdays, 2 christenings, and a wedding.

Should that be a film title?

PS. lots of beer was consumed at lots of cost, I think I'm living on a bowl of rice a day for the next week.
    Last edited by nukecad; 03-04-17 at 19:30.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.