Thread: Survey: Walking Aids, Mobility Issues, and redesigning a product to make it better.

Lightbulb Survey: Walking Aids, Mobility Issues, and redesigning a product to make it better.

Hi All,

My name is Adam, and I am a mechanical engineering student at Lehigh University. I am currently working on my capstone project, and we are working on the redesign of a walking aid. To do this, we are gathering information from people who have knowledge or first hand experience with using mobility devices.

If you know someone who has used or currently uses a walking aid, or mobility device, I would appreciate you passing this survey along to them, or to anybody who has worked closely with this population. It should take less than 3 minutes to fill out.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZXYWTVH

Thanks!

I thought that was a spelling mistake at first.

Lehigh University is in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA. (Not Leigh in Greater Manchester).

I suppose it doesn't really matter for the survey, as long as adamr614 realises that this is a UK forum.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.