Thread: Can you get the DWP pip decision over the phone

Can you get the DWP pip decision over the phone

Can you get the DWP pip decision over the phone when they have made it so you dont have to wait for the letter.

They gave me my decision over the phone

I also received mine over the telephone before I got a letter, so has many others but others have been told different so don't be put off if the DWP have told you they will be in touch many of the call centre staff imo are not trained enough to understand the stress it puts on people waiting on a decision

When I first claimed, by the time I got my letter the money had been in my bank for a week. I didn't know it was in there and I was skint and hungry.

Can you get the DWP pip decision over the phone, yes.

They sent me a text message

I have just phoned DWP up about my M R to see if any progress at all and if decision has been made but none made yet lady from Dwp said phone next week that will take it to 4 weeks wait. just want a decision as i feel im in limbo at minute.
    Other people had decisions in 2 weeks im in east mids.

Sundontshine I am west mids, Wolverhampton dealt with mine, I knew after two weeks

I am also Wolverhampton handling site A.

I have just this min phoned DWP up to say i have sent more evidence in change pain killers NAPROXEN and now i going to fortnightly sessions with CPN.

Lady said she would get intouch with the cases manager to inform them, So still no decision has been made on my claim.

But when i applied for MR they said 'I had until 10th APRIL'.
    Dunno if thats right.
    The way its going with people being refused PIP left right and centre they are going to have a crisis on there hands.

Appeal courts are going to run off there feet.

Not once have they sent me text message even though i keep giving it to them.
    To say they have recieved M R letter . i know they recieved it as i rang week later to ask them if they had got it.
    Sent in addition information all recorded but not once heard anything back.
    They did this all the way with me from review heard nothing until letter arrived from Crapita for F2F.