Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: PIP Claim Tome Arrived today

your welcome

your welcome i will let you know how i get on when the dreaded brown envolope drops behind door for the f2f
    it cant be far away now i hate the thought of the posty coming every morning lol first thing i do is look for the brown colour
    good luck lets know how you get on

Thank you and good luck to you too. You never know, we may be worrying about nothing.

thats true

thats so true but when you read up on things its always the neg that you seen to pick up on lol
    keep you updated

Biscuitgazer
    I saw a company advert when I was doing a Google search, can't remember the name but they essentially do the same as the CAB, only there's no waiting list and you pay them a fee...I seem to recall about £100 or a proportion of the arrears if your case is complex. And they keep a copy of your form in case you need to refer to it again. (Maybe also so they can get more business from you! )

Sorry I've no further info, it just came up as an option on a Google search last week and I browsed their website idly, because I'll have to fill in the PIP form in a few weeks' time. If PIP is stressing you out and you're in a hurry, maybe a service like that could be useful.

Thank you for that information, also something to keep in mind if I get desperate.
    Sad though that they are out to make a profit out of people's concerns and upsets about this PIP. A bit like those who want to make money out of people who think they have been misled over those insurances.

not sure

dont know if i would do that think i would rather use some place i know or try myself
    and 100.00 is a bit dear aswell
    i agree with you Beau i cant understand why they would want to charge ppl either i do think that is wrong
    and i deffo wouldnt use it
    ppl are trying to keep the dla to pip and paying that to someone that could lose anyway i think i would take a chance and do it myself
    but it was good that Biscuitgazer gave a reply and was trying to help
    just dont think a lot of ppl would go down that road
    x

I don't either unless they were absolutely desperate.

I have done a quick Google search and can't find the company. I will need to reword my search I think but too tired tonight.

it sure gets to us all well the good thing is tomm is sunday and no post so get a day off from wondering if today is the day.
    just wish they would get it over and done with lol
    yea leave it till tomm and look again i will do a search aswell see if i can come up with any place that can do it and let you know what i find
    x

Thank you pep4, always useful to have something to fall back onto if I get really desperate.

Biscuitgazer
    I found a mock form and planned what I will say for each question, typed ready for the form when it comes. I'll have to use extra printed pages for all the questions, as I can't really write, only glide-type. I will need the CAB, specifically to look at whether I've put in enough detail. It looks like enough detail to me, but then I can fill in any gaps, as I'm very understanding about my own problems
    It's depressing, concentrating on that stuff.
    Good luck with your applications, folks! XX