Thread: Bag For Wheelies

Question Bag For Wheelies

Sorry, I'm after more advice . . .

Until now I've had rear mounted bags, side mounted bags, under-seat bags and bum-bags. I've searched the net for what seems like forever for better ideas, but can't come up with a satisfactory solution for carrying a bag.

I get 95% of what I need online and have it delivered, but I like to get out when I can. In winter, it's not so much of a problem because my coat is full of pockets and anything a bit bigger, I can stuff down the front of it. In summer though, I make do with a BIG bum-bag.

What do you do? Surely, there's something better out there that I've not found yet?

TIA.

Look on eBay. You get wee armrest bags that are ideal for your phone,wallet and keys etc. They're not expensive 10-20 quid. Panier bags I think they are called. Give me a shout if you need a link posted. Hope this helps.

Thanks. I've tried those, but none have a sensible fastening. They're all Velcro which only lasts for a short time and is also abrasive so damages the arms.

What about a small rucksack or duffle bag worn back to front so it is on your chest.

I have had a large bumbag which started life as a bumbag untill I found it clipped to the back of the chair. Usefull but you dont want your money BEHIND YOU. So I have a small one over the shoulder for the important stuff (money credti cards!) and the umpteen pairs of glasses can go in the one behind. A new bag shop opened up in town and I recently replaced mine cuz the last one died..
    Sturdy fabric, lots of pockets and zips and will fit over the back or over my shoulder if I so wish.
    check out outsdoor/ camping type shops and look for small rucksack type things.

Thank you all. I've got a small rucksack to try, so I'll see how I get on.