Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: David Cameron - Everyone will be treated fairly!

David Cameron - Everyone will be treated fairly!

Personally myself after i read all the people that have not fairly been assessed and forced into work not being healthy enough to go back to work and later died.

It seem ridicolous to me that all the different health organisations, heart, cancer, epilepsy etc etc along with welfare societies do not "demand" an investigation within the company "atos".
    If a memeber of family looses their claim and is forced back into work then the family should be compensated for eg £75.000 taken from the profits of atos!

Then this would resolve the matter and everyone will get treated more fairly because at present all they are doing is pleasing the figures for the government, you or i are just a number to them.

Prior to all the assessments one comment i will always have stuck in my head is david cameron stating everyone will be treated fairly.

The system is not working!

Organisations need to demand investigation

What organisations?

I don't claim ESA as not everyone who is disabled claims benefits.

I work and I think more disabled people should too, people shouldn't just give up on themselves.

Obviously not everyone will be able to work but I bet a small percentage can and should.
    Motability Car History
    05/09-05/12; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg
    06/12-07/15; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 35,400 miles; avg 37.8mpg
    07/15-09/17; Skoda Octavia 1.6 Diesel SE-L DSG; 28,200miles; avg 43.9mpg
    09/17-Present; VW Touran 1.4 Petrol SEL DSG; 11,600miles; avg 35.9mpg (28.6 - 43.9mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs

David Cameron and his party are a bunch of poshy poshy whishy woshy stuck up fake people that dont care about anyone else. He clearly does not care if a disabled person dies. To him he thinks "Oh a disabled person died it's more money saved for future wars"
    I am a proud British European!

Oh such a fake David Cameron is he told us all the rubbish and now as PM he has let us all down except the rich.
    As usual the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, Remember the land he bought for £130,000 and was well below market value. No one tells us about things like this also I think the media has been called to No 10 and been warned not to report the truth about the sick disabled just like Mo did back in Northern Ireland that all media would be shut down if they said the wrong thing when she was in power in NI. We will never be told the truth all government's can fake and adjust figure's to suit themselves.
    WillieJ

Paul & Mud - - -

I truly believe there are many people who claim Incapacity / ESA / DLA that can work!

What you have to bear in mind once you are on Incapacity / ESA / DLA / everyone is Tarred with the same brush regardless what your health condition is like!
    David Cameron appears to be "OBSESSED" by anyone receiving money for "Nothing".

Cut the story short i shall use a figure for example 1000!
    If there was a total of 1000 people on benefits 750 were Genuinely Disabled unfit for work!
    The Government wants the figure down to 500!
    Therefore before all assesments start 250 Genuine Disabled are going to be kicked off and forced back to work.

So ATOS is only concerned about pleasing the figures for the Government and claiming their money and say goodbye.
    No concern for the Genuine Disabled, read months ago ATOS were Banned from the United States!

These are the plans the Government has from the begining but will not tell the country that as there would be never ending street protests from the start.
    1000,s of people in the country can be "Brain Washed" to believe by what the Government tells them.

If not why not assess everyone on Incapacity & DLA and find out who is fit for work (Cowboys) and make no change to the benefits keep it as Incapacity & DLA, but the way they have the New benefits it is going to be easier to kick you off once again in the future, even though you are Genuinely Disabled!

I have been back and for to United States and David Cameron is trying to get the country run like the united States 4 months support on Benefits then you have "NO MONEY" what so ever.

Can you imagine someone working all their life from the age of 16 paying their Tax & insurance now reach the age of 60 come down with a Disability they are unable to work any longer!
    Go fill out an application form for Incapacity / ESA and DLA and then "Turned Down" this must be happening to 100,s of people at present But most of the country do not care until the time comes and it affects them.
    People today do not tend to have Care, Feelings, Emotions for others like they did 30-40 years ago!

I STILL HAVE CARE FEELINGS FOR OTHER WHO DESERVE IT!
    Last edited by cliff1961; 09-04-12 at 16:39.

Disabled people who could work or not,

David Cameron and his Goverment are not interested in getting disabled back into work, they could not care less if there are jobs out there for disabled. This exercise is to save money. For every person they say are fit for work they save money, for every person they get into the WRAG group, and after 365 days some claiments will get nothing, if you take that over the whole of the UK, they are saving a fortune

Quote Originally Posted by johno View Post
    Disabled people who could work or not,

David Cameron and his Goverment are not interested in getting disabled back into work, they could not care less if there are jobs out there for disabled. This exercise is to save money. For every person they say are fit for work they save money, for every person they get into the WRAG group, and after 365 days some claiments will get nothing, if you take that over the whole of the UK, they are saving a fortune

David Cameron is only focused on taking money from EVERYONE not just the "cowboys".
    As time goes by with all the meetings he has with United states president Barrack Obama, eventually they will get nothing.
    I travel back and for and i can see David Cameron is trying to get the country running like the United States.
    Four months Benefits and then you get "Nothing" the first time i arrived to meet my Fiancee' a friend stated to me if you live over here and have no job your out on the street! it was hard to believe six years ago but i can see it quite clearly now.
    David Cameron is getting ideas from Barrack Obama.

Last year i read Barrack Obama was criticising how much Debt the country is in and everyone on SSD (Social Security Disability)
    will all have to be re assessed to see who is eligible for work!
    Barrack Obama has got the idea from David Cameron.

David Cameron does not want anyone having money for nothing, and after a period of time you will get nothing
    ( like USA).

Barrack Obama wants everyone to go through a Board being re-assessed (Like UK)

That tells you something!

I have emotions, I care, I don't know what it was like 30 or 40 years ago as I'm only 31 and have only been disabled since 2004 (claiming DLA HRM since 2007).

David Cameron isn't to blame, the Labour party brought in the welfare changes and they do need overhauling.

They shouldn't be focused on saving anything and should be looking at weeding out the fraudsters.

It's hard for everyone at the moment, I'm not well off, I have debt and a mortgage but I can't blame anyone for that.

I just have to try my best everyday, and that's all that matters.
    Motability Car History
    05/09-05/12; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg
    06/12-07/15; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 35,400 miles; avg 37.8mpg
    07/15-09/17; Skoda Octavia 1.6 Diesel SE-L DSG; 28,200miles; avg 43.9mpg
    09/17-Present; VW Touran 1.4 Petrol SEL DSG; 11,600miles; avg 35.9mpg (28.6 - 43.9mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs

Quote Originally Posted by MUD View Post
    just hope that is the case, ( being treated fairly ) and not as I suspect a money saving exercise

I know and would think others Know that there are people on sickness benefits who could and should work. they are the people who should be fair and not take money on false pretenses, ( my opinion )

after working 40 years with my disability paying tax and NI and only stopped working after another disability reared it's ugly head that I had to stop working, did not want to, had to,
    am now living on IB and DAL, and wives state pension,

have 30 months to my retirement, until then I just hope I will be treated fairly as David says,
    It is without doubt a cost cutting excercise. That said there are many people with disabilites who would love to be able to do some work, but the jobs just aren't there. Remploy was cut back savagely. Even that wasn't a perfect organisation. Despite providing work for many people with disabilities many of those workers didn't know they could claim DLA throughout their working lives for example.
    And of course people now need to work for at least 24 hours a week to begin to qualify for tax credits. Not a lot of help is it?
    As for reaching pension age - that 'safe haven' - forget it. Pension Credit frozen - higher tax allowances frozen. Cuts don't only apply to those with disabilities.

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by Carneucopia View Post
    It is without doubt a cost cutting excercise. That said there are many people with disabilites who would love to be able to do some work, but the jobs just aren't there. Remploy was cut back savagely. Even that wasn't a perfect organisation. Despite providing work for many people with disabilities many of those workers didn't know they could claim DLA throughout their working lives for example.
    And of course people now need to work for at least 24 hours a week to begin to qualify for tax credits. Not a lot of help is it?
    As for reaching pension age - that 'safe haven' - forget it. Pension Credit frozen - higher tax allowances frozen. Cuts don't only apply to those with disabilities.
    disabled people still only need to work 16 hours and can get 2extra levels of working tax credits http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/taxcredits/tc956.pdf