Thread: DLA to PIP with no loss

DLA to PIP with no loss

Hi All.... Has anyone gone over to PIP from DLA without actually losing any of there entitlements or Benefits as the government like to call them.. ?

I'm in process of waiting for the form i only personnally know 2 people on DLA 1 as just sent back her form the other one did keep same benefits when moved over their condition was from birth but still had to have a f2f! I'm on a fb group for one of my conditions 4 of them have ended up with more than on DLA some stayed same amount a few others have had to go to tribunal.

Quote Originally Posted by tommo View Post
    Hi All.... Has anyone gone over to PIP from DLA without actually losing any of there entitlements or Benefits as the government like to call them.. ?
    Yes I did , No f2f, with an ongoing award (10 years ) before review

Middle rate care DLA to Enhanced Care PIP ( an increase )

High rate Mobility DLA to Enhanced Mobility

I volunteered in September 2014 to claim PIP from DLA indefanite

Exactly the the same as Popeyes's claim, I was better off with PIP good luck with your transition

I went from low care/high mobility to enhanced for both. Good luck.

I went from middle care, higher mobility indefinite award to enhanced for both ongoing award. That was the decision maker's decision after face to face, no MR or tribunal.

I just got my decision i went from indefinite DLA which were both higher rates care and mobility needs to now standard rate PIP for two years for care and nothing for mobility needs despite my condition worsening..i am now going to do a mandatory consideration..i have heard of some having no change even though they are better off than me health wise.