Thread: Will i keep my e.s.a? Help please

Will i keep my e.s.a? Help please

Hi all hope you are all well,right here goes basically i have been on E.S.A for about 3 years i am in the support group i have been unable to work most of my life due to being a mum and then my illness.I have found love and we are considering moving in together soon but i need to find out weather i am going to lose my E.S.A?,I have 2 children ,my partner works full time and comes out with around £1000 a month after tax,pension etc... i know that there is 2 kinds of e.s.a and i think i am income based E.S.A as i have not paid enough N.I.I am in housing accommodation and get full housing benefit and council tax benefit also i get H.R.M,L.R.C d.l.a.Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.
    Last edited by sambo-79; 06-04-12 at 15:30.

davewhit
    from what you have posted if the ESA is IR income related you might lose it, but you need expert advise you could lose HB and CT too BUT you would get child and working tax credits how much I dont know

Just to offer support, I agree, you need some advise specific to yours & your partner's situation.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by Stepheninleeds View Post
    Just to offer support, I agree, you need some advise specific to yours & your partner's situation.
    Hi thanks for your advice will give C.A.B a ring Tuesday see what they say thank you again speak soon.

I think you will lose something, that is a given. As to what & how much depends on so many factors. Good luck.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen