Thread: Dla to pip success

Dla to pip success

Hi everybody just to let you know 3 weeks after pip home assessment just received a letter stating my husband has been rewarded enhanced rate for care and mobility : good luck to all of you

Many thanks.. That's given me some hope

That was a quick response congrats at least you have some peace for a while

hi well done on your husbands award,and how long is the award for regards

Hi hope someone can help me ive applyed for pip and have been told im going to be paper based I have epilepsy absence and complex partial seizures
    I did send evidence and told them that when I have a seizures I pee myself and have been thrown out of shops and shouted at laughed at by people because of this
    I also told them that I now sleep on black bags covered with towels to save mattress and that my sister cooks me a meal on a night due to the fact I have set fire due to forgetting I have had cooker on
    Im really confused with why they changed there mind about a face to face assessment to a paper based one sorry to ramble on just so worried

Quote Originally Posted by shell66 View Post
    Hi hope someone can help me ive applyed for pip and have been told im going to be paper based I have epilepsy absence and complex partial seizures
    I did send evidence and told them that when I have a seizures I pee myself and have been thrown out of shops and shouted at laughed at by people because of this
    I also told them that I now sleep on black bags covered with towels to save mattress and that my sister cooks me a meal on a night due to the fact I have set fire due to forgetting I have had cooker on
    Im really confused with why they changed there mind about a face to face assessment to a paper based one sorry to ramble on just so worried
    Hi shell66, you might get a better response if you started a new thread about your problems.
    As for lying on bin bags just a couple of suggestions.

Buy a ground sheet and put it under your bedsheet - you can pop a towel on top of that if you wanted.

Buy a couple of Kylie sheets to put over your bedsheet - this however would be more expensive.
    Last edited by sea queen; 22-10-16 at 14:27.
    Sea Queen

Biscuitgazer
    Hi shell. It's better to start a thread for your question, rather than tacking it onto a different thread. Because everyone has probably stopped reading the posts and thinks you posted good thoughts to jacksonator, probably nobody saw your question except me and I don't know the answer!

Start a thread by going to "forums" click on/tap the correct forum and there's a box for starting a thread.

Good going, jacksonator, by the way!

Thanks guys his been awarded for 10 years until 2026

Hi I'm not sure where my post went as I replied to this before -
    Anyway as stated start a separate thread about your problems it may get answered faster.

However to be going on with, you could buy a ground sheet to put under your bed sheet, or a couple of Kylie sheets ( this option will be more expensive though ).
    Either would be better than plastic bags
    Sea Queen