Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are we to do.

I agree with stopping going blah blah blah however i also have to say everyone should stop reading dumbass news papers as all they do is tell you lies more lies and if there is a little bit of room left they will slip in another lie . Even the beloved guardian is full of crap . Before the likes of the Camoron gang came about the general public were oblivious of what benefit was what and still are . Frankly they really couldn't give a fat rats ass how much benefit a disabled person gets and as government figures state fraud regarding DLA is less than 1% . Which is far better than the average MPs expense claims even now after they are supposed to have cleaned their acts up.

Stop feeling sorry for yourselves and go and see your MP however corrupt he/she may be and ask them to explain their reasoning for doing what they have done record the conversation and when you depart say something along the lines of .

" Well if your concience is clear after what you have done to the sick and disabled you should really take a long look in the mirror at yourself and ask When did i become a believer in the rantings of the Natzi party "

Quote Originally Posted by Stig View Post
    I agree with stopping going blah blah blah however i also have to say everyone should stop reading dumbass news papers as all they do is tell you lies more lies and if there is a little bit of room left they will slip in another lie . Even the beloved guardian is full of crap . Before the likes of the Camoron gang came about the general public were oblivious of what benefit was what and still are . Frankly they really couldn't give a fat rats ass how much benefit a disabled person gets and as government figures state fraud regarding DLA is less than 1% . Which is far better than the average MPs expense claims even now after they are supposed to have cleaned their acts up.

Stop feeling sorry for yourselves and go and see your MP however corrupt he/she may be and ask them to explain their reasoning for doing what they have done record the conversation and when you depart say something along the lines of .

" Well if your concience is clear after what you have done to the sick and disabled you should really take a long look in the mirror at yourself and ask When did i become a believer in the rantings of the Natzi party "
    I already wrote to Cameron and Duncan Smith, fat lot of good that did. All I got was a fobbed of reply as to how PIP is going to be fantastic, it is really going to transform disabled's lives. Yeah right!

The problem is that our Financial 'system' is past it's sell by date. Western politicians can tinker around the edges to their hearts content & that is exactly what they're doing. There is no real opposition of any substance and those who are motivated tend to concentrate on local issues with fast results.
    We are in this mess because Western Politics demand that our so called leaders spent most of their energies getting re-elected and feathering their own nests.
    We can lobby away in the hope of some sympathy but no-one is going to stand against the Daily Hate brigade who brand all disability as spongers

You pay my taxi fares, & carry a chair for me to sit on, & I may just protest!

Yes Phil, you forgot the huge salaries to GPs, the huge wages to MPs & minsters.....

Labour may have done it slower, but would it have been lessened too?
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by CTCELT88 View Post
    Exactly. The damage will already be done and wont be reveresed. If Labour had been in power instead of the Tories now, then I think they would have still have done PIP, but it may not have been as severe.
    If Labour had been in power now, the IMF would have been called in, there would have been NO money left whatsoever for any benefits.
    Those idiots had bankrupted the country, sold our gold reserve off fo a pittance and sent two million manufacturing jobs and companies out of the country!
    If you think PIP is severe now, then you don't understand how bad it would have been with the country run by outside financial institutions!

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by warkman View Post
    If Labour had been in power now, the IMF would have been called in, there would have been NO money left whatsoever for any benefits.
    Those idiots had bankrupted the country, sold our gold reserve off fo a pittance and sent two million manufacturing jobs and companies out of the country!
    If you think PIP is severe now, then you don't understand how bad it would have been with the country run by outside financial institutions!
    I agree and compared with other countries we are not doing too bad IMO

With regards to selling off the gold reserve and the state of the finances it's actually more to do with our western monetary system. Our cash used to be backed up with real assets, the banking system moved away from that a long time ago, likewise the idea that we've paid into the National Insurance scheme or Private Pensions all our lives means we should be able to get something back doesn't work.
    The whole system is based on a huge 'Ponzi' style con, as long as everyone keeps paying it muddles on, but with changing demographics, the Government cuts taking money out of the system & people paying down their overdrafts/credit (Which is money that doesn't actually exist) the economy will shrink and those at the bottom will suffer.

I understand that there need to be some cuts in this country to bring the debt down but with the Tory government they are cutting too fast and deep. The cuts are not sensible either because it is harming too many people.

Also I don't vote because I don't trust any of the parties. They all bad!

If Tories carry on running this country people are going to be very poor and the rich still get richer.

If Labour Runs this country again we be spending more again.

If lib dems run this country they would do what the Tories are doing. Stick to the harmful cuts.

The only less bad party I can think of is UKIP. They won't cut so hard and they would invest in more jobs. Also protecting disabled people better. The only one problem is that the UK would be at risk of exiting the European Union and it's something that we don't want to do.
    I am a proud British European!

If I was fit enough I would protest, as it is I have to protest on paper, which I have done many, many times. I have wrote to every paper and politician that I think may listen, I have gained support from one journalist that helps me and all the disabled by publishing anything he can, that will help us in our cause, I have reported and exposed ATOS employees that have ridiculed us on face book, they where reported to the NMC, and are awaiting there hearing(Made the tabloids) This I can do from behind my keyboard. I don't do this all day long because I am not well enough, but when my health is ok and my focus is on line, then I set to it. I don't come onto the forums all day or everyday, but I do look in and see if everyone is caught up with things. That is the best I can do. We can expose the Government and we will one day, it is just a case of keep looking for anything that will help. As for UKIP, well have you read their current proposals for welfare reform? I can tell you they expect you to live off peanuts....I will be looking at the available parties to vote for, and I will only be voting for the most obscure partie I can find, non of the main parties deserve my vote they are the scum of the earth for how they have treated the poor and most vulnerable of this Country.