Thread: Any experience with the drive 4 royale scooter?

Any experience with the drive 4 royale scooter?

I am, very reluctantly, having a look at some mobility scooters for the near future. I have resisted a long time, I actually know I could manage to be out/do a lot more with one, say go further on shopping trips or what not, but I am reluctant. I'm sorry to say it, I just don't want to be in one really. I don't know if it's vanity/denial of being what I once was (an active dancer) or something.
    I'm sorry about it, I feel silly about how I feel, but I just cannot help it.

Anyway, my knee has been quite bad since last December and this weekend my other one has given out completely (thinking I may have to go tomorrow or Monday to see about it as I cannot bend or bear any weight on it).

So, because of this I was looking for ones I liked the look of/could at least see myself in, and I came across the drive 4 royale scooter. I really, really like the look of this model, it has a bit of a Vespa look, which I have always wanted in my ideal world!

So I was wondering if anyone had any info on it or had one or test driven one?

Any help will be great thanks.

Just to add, this isn't the one I saw in photos, that looks like a vespa, that's a new Honda one that isn't on the market yet. But this one does look okay, so I'm still interested. Just added this in case you thought I ad gone crazy!