Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Learning to Love the Enemy in Times of Hate.

Actively plotting to harm or hurt you? In that respect you would be perfectly reasonable to call the police! If people INTEND to do you harm, they generally are not going to listen to reasonable speeches.
    Theres a difference between giving flowers to the soldiers with guns (famous photo) and trying to turn back bullets once they are fired.
    Some people do not WANT to change and I'd say, embrace what you believe, let that shape what you do - but do not be shocked when others do not act according to how you believe.

Your right some people don't want to change and that's what the hell fire is for but I can't stand idly by while oppression is going on in front of my very eyes.

This is a disability forum, not Muslim forum.

My belief in the hell fire is something completely separate from what is being discussed here, which are political and social issues. I believe this is the right place to post and relevant to this 'News and General Discussion Forum'.

I'll bow out gracefully then. It seems like a whako discussion to me but what do I know. Enjoy

'Wacko discussion' in a disability forum?
    I've got sychitsophrenia and am trying to understand and to know what to do and how to change my behaviour for the better. I don't see how you translate that to wacko discussion.

Sorry you weren't very clear in earlier posts. I for one, felt you were trying to change others behaviour, for the best of reasons! Hence the advice that some folks won't change. You realise that the feeling that people are trying to harm you may be part of your mental illness? Are you taking your meds?