Thread: Cant stand this situation.

Cant stand this situation.

Before you read this I just have to say that every situation is different and the situation I find mysel in will most likely not be the one you find even after all I worte below I can still cling onto the hope that everything will be ok and I ask anyone claiming pip to do the same.

Rundown of events.
    --------------------
    I had to move from DLA to PIP
    Failed the assesment (0 points)
    Failed the MR (0 points)
    Applied for tribunal
    Contacted my local help group and they say the wait time can be up to a year in my area
    --------------------

I suffer from depression and anxiety. Told the asesors that I consider suicide on a monthly basis but I dont go though with it because of an underlined problem of not wanting to be a disapointment.

But this is really trying. I have never looked forward to Christmas (people, crowds, forced enjoyment) but I cant see myself or my wife even wanting to put a tree up.

we can barely afford to eat and keep a roof over our heads but that is it. We cant travel, meet people or treat ourselfs in any way so the idea of getting people gifts or even for each other is laugthable.

I have to get up every morning and see a woman who makes sure I dress, eat, bathe, and go outside and all while hiding the toll this is taking on her and I start thinking if she would be better off without me.

Im in theapy at the moment but I feel too numb to listen. I cant believe I could have another year of this I feel cheated lied too and I wake up asking if this is that one bad day that could push me over the edge.

Ive wrote this here because its the easiest way to get this out of my head. PIP is dangerous its something the most needing people have no power over all the cards are stacked against you before they had to see if you were lying and now YOU have to prove your telling the truth.

they found people that said they had a bad back claimed dla and then went bungee jumping they demonised them and then cast the net over everyone else.

I Have Depression Ive had 6 years of various therepy, 6 years of various medication, 6 years of feeling like I was scum and now I have a system that tells me I am. I show no physical signs so im fine, They do not appreciate mental health. And with rising suicide rates its beginning to show.
    Last edited by Daveyp; 13-09-16 at 00:01.