Thread: assessment today just leaving

paul446

assessment today just leaving

hi im on my way to assessment have got around 25 mile to travel, they booked me in for a 9am appointment 2weeks ago , ive had it changed to today but at a later time..
    this morning they called me saying they had a cancelation and would I like to come in earlier (I didn't even know they had my number) I said the idea for me changing the earlier appointment was because of how far away I am and that's why im having a late appointment..
    im getting a lift and as ive said before I shall not be giving them my life story to pick holes in and find anything they can use against me,
    they will start of being nice and then try and trip me up as usual but will come back on here later and let you know how I get on and wether they like my hardly say anything approach..

paul446
    i wrote a detailed reply but site playing up again so goodbye site

Quote Originally Posted by paul446 View Post
    i wrote a detailed reply but site playing up again so goodbye site
    I have posted a lot lately and the posts aren't appearing, I usually copy what I type before I press submit.

Really interested in how you got on using your 'hardly say anything' approach.

paul446
    well didnt answer many questions as i had already put them in the es50 so i cant see any advantage to me in going over the same questions they had already asked?.
    the lady seemed very helpful and said she had enough to send off to the dwp..
    she also said my money would be unchanged ? . and she said dwp would write to me soon? well they havnt yet and ive never been told before that i had passed?..
    still waiting and as ive read on here before sometimes the assessor says nice things only to find the report says different..will see

The assessor shouldn't have said anything about results to you as they do not make the decision. A decision maker at the DWP decides whether to make an award and what group to put you in.

Is that really how you answered? That you had answered the questions already on the form? Are you allowed to answer like that, do others?

I would think that they could stop their interrogation and report that you refused to take part in it, and then fail the WCA

paul446
    got conformation today im in support group , its the first time I havnt had to appeal..im going to ask for assessors report and points awarded will need it all again when the next es50 comes through letter box.