Thread: Seat Adjustment

Seat Adjustment

Have ordered new car but have great difficulties adjusting seat...I was hoping it would be electric adjustment but no...cannot reach the bar under the seat...and cannot pull the side lever up to change seat level....any suggestions on an extension lever for the bar underneath as need to push right back to get in...

Quote Originally Posted by jmg1414 View Post
    Have ordered new car but have great difficulties adjusting seat...I was hoping it would be electric adjustment but no...cannot reach the bar under the seat...and cannot pull the side lever up to change seat level....any suggestions on an extension lever for the bar underneath as need to push right back to get in...
    See if you can change the car before it arrives and then order one with electric seats

Not an option this is the only car that I can fit my wheelchair and hoist and have three back seats.....just really need something to attach to the bar to be able to catch it with my fingers..I have spent 6 months looking for the right car and this one nearly fits the bill...

Upside doon walking stick? Or grabber on ebay?

Surely you can get the same car option with the electric seats fitted? for example my own bmw has the option of manual or the electric seats and the car is still exactly the same barring the seat changes and no other changes just obviously controls for the seats on the side of them.

May even be able to make a strap out of wide webbing and tuck it down back of drivers seat....see just needed an outside viewer...thanks

Yup, glad to have helped and hope you have many happy miles!