Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are your pet hates?

Quote Originally Posted by barbiejane View Post
    Being told how well i look when i'm feeling cr.p.Just because theres no visible sighns to my illness does'nt mean i'm feeling ok.
    Well Barbiejane we're there for you however you're feeling.

Oh yes, that old one. It can sometimes make you feel better, but it is like the assumption that if you look OK you are, & are not disabled.

To expand on that LT. I hate when people ask why I use a walking stick as I am not disabled. Note, not those who say I do not look disabled, but actually say I am NOT.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

People eating in public eg on the bus or in the street.

|what I hate more than people eating in public places, is they dropping their rubbish, especially when there are bins. My mother taught me from a child if there was no bin to take my rubbish home with me.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

My pet hate is women with iphones over the past month i have seen 17 kids in buggys pushed out into roads in front of oncoming cars due to the fact their mothers &/or pilot of the buggy have got their faces stuck in some iphone app , texting or trying to play some game. Women with kids should not be allowed to have iphones ,samsung galaxy or any other smart phone . I am not saying all mothers who own an Iphone are irresponsible just most of them

Why? I mean why with phones & the such when you are doing something else? I prefer to be comfortable & attentive, so I can do what I am trying to do. This makes sense with any activity.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

Dirty finger nails in children hate it so much.

My hate is people cruel to animals,They get pets then do not look after them This makes me so mad...........
    WillieJ

The thing that really upsets me is the moment you are in a wheelchair you become invisible. People would talk to my wife about me whilst I'm sitting there, Arrgh!

Another new hate, for the last 18 months someone has been scratching my car, at first I thought it was kids, but now I think it is one adult and it is not just little scratches the back passenger nearside door has loads of them and today there's another two more and now they have stared in the rear with a 10 inch long one.
    Today I washed it to make it look nice, but to be honest why should I bother I feel really pissed off, how can someone do this, I've never done anybody any harm and I’m well liked in my area, what make it annoying it that for the last 7 days it has been parked next to a 6 month old car and it has not a mark on it so it seems to me that I'm the one that is being targeted.
    I have told the police, but they said they can do nothing unless I catch them doing it, they went on to say that if I change my car it may stop, but I can't afford it. <rant over>
    PS just had a count up 36 scratches
    Last edited by Richard; 02-04-12 at 11:33.