Thread: lots of esa videos on youtube

paul446

lots of esa videos on youtube

Hi all, ive been veiwing videos on youtube and secret recordings on there also..
    It can help if its your first esa assesment to listen to other peoples experiences on a tape recording..
    Ive found out listening to some that before the interveiw starts you can ask about the so say health proffesionals qualifications and if you dont think there qualified in your health area you can ask for interveiw to be terminated ...
    I had a mental health assesment from a pysiopherapist !!! I didnt no he was just a gym coach or i would of asked for him to be replaced in his report he noted that i was not rocking back and forward in my chair (aparantly ALL depressed people do this) LOL.
    any was if you tyoe ESA secret recordings into youtube you may find some intresting listening:-) goodluck all

To be clear here,

Covert (secret) recording of assessments, audio or video, is not allowed.

If you are caught recording your assessment without permission the assessor will stop the assessment, and the DWP can (and will) cancel your claim completely.

If you want a recording of your ESA assessment then do it the correct way.
    You need permission beforehand; and the permission of the assessor on the day.
    Request a recorded assessment before the assessment date to give them time to get the equipment.
    You can use either their equipment or your own.
    Recordings can only be audio, video recording is not allowed.
    Recordings can be on CD or tape only. (no digital recordings).
    Two identical, complete, copies must be made, one for you and one for the assesor.
    You will need to sign a waiver about the use of your recording. (eg. you will not post it on Youtube).

For PIP assessments its slightly different;
    Capita and Atos have been told by the DWP not to offer recording of PIP assessments.
    They will not provide equipment for recording at all, you have to provide your own.
    The same rules apply- dual audio recordings, CD or Tape only.
    You need permission beforehand; and the permission of the assessor on the day.
    You will need to sign a waiver about the use of your recording. (eg. you will not post it on Youtube).

You have no legal right to have your assessment recorded.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

paul446
    Im talking about the people who have recorded there asessments and put them on youtube (legal or not) there are lots of illegal things going on at ESA asessments , im more intrested in exposing what happens to people with mental health in front of corupt medical proffesionals than going into wether a person is acting within rules when they bring evidence to the public.