Thread: 1st time having a mobility car how long did you wait

1st time having a mobility car how long did you wait

Hi all. It's my first time having a mobility car I have ordered the Nissan qashqai I'm mega excited. How ever I have read stories of people that have to wait weeks and even months past their expected date for their cars. My question is has any one got any positive experiences with nissan and having their cars on time. I'm pretty desperate for my car due to upcoming important appointments and the traveling involved. Mines due to be delivered to my local nissan dealer on Monday and due to have it on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol757 View Post
    Hi all. It's my first time having a mobility car I have ordered the Nissan qashqai I'm mega excited. How ever I have read stories of people that have to wait weeks and even months past their expected date for their cars. My question is has any one got any positive experiences with nissan and having their cars on time. I'm pretty desperate for my car due to upcoming important appointments and the traveling involved. Mines due to be delivered to my local nissan dealer on Monday and due to have it on Thursday.
    A very fine choice ot' car. Delivery us quick in your case.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol757 View Post

I would say that unless your dealer is a right so and so, if it is due to arrive on Monday for a Thursday handover then that should be that at this late stage.

Although you didn’t say when you ordered it, if it was a factory build, your dealer by now will know that it has been built (which is usually where delay occurs – in the building of the car) and which transporter it should be on.

If it was from dealer stock then it is unlikely to be delayed with your delivery day so imminent.

Either way a call to your car dealer should confirm things.

PaulG

Thank you for your replies I ordered it 2 weeks ago today. I'm worried because I keep reading posts about delays etc and I don't want to get my hopes up to much. I never thought I'd be so excited about a new car

I feel dealer is providing a stock vehicle. 2 weeks very quick and very good too.

hi

I got my qashqai 1.6 dig-t 11 months ago and it took 2 weeks 3 days to do all the paper work etc and to pick the car up.

It is a fantastic car to drive, i luv the high seat view being a shortie myself!!!

I have had no probs with it at all, although having an electronic handbrake gave me sleepless nights before i got the car, but once i drove the car i realised i was worrying for nothing and its very easy to use and you get used to it very quickly

Juliex

Hi Julie, you got yours pretty quick to then, I had a call today that I can collect Tuesday at 12 how ever like your self I'm having sleepless nights worrying over the handbreak situation I've Googled it you tubed it had nightmares about it lol especially being that I live on a hill and worried about hill starts etc xx