Thread: ESA hasn't gone into my account

ESA hasn't gone into my account

This is the second time it has happened this month and using the telephone causes me major stress.

I called them at 9:45 and was told there was no problem and that it would be sent VIA faster payment. It's 4.15 pm now there's nothing in the bank and if it doesn't clear by 5pm i'll have bank charges and late fees on my bills.

Today I have my monthly ADHD support group. It's the only chance I have to get help with my PIP reconsideration because it runs once a month. I can't go the CAB because the one here is underfunded and sees only a few people a day. There's no way I can get there before it opens in the morning on my own and stand in a queue. I have no help.

The world seems to adapt for visible disabilities to make the world easier for them. There's nothing in place here to make things any easier for people like me. I get really distressed on the phone and the DWP hold music triggers what feels like a panic attack.

I just called them for the fourth time since Friday and my payment hasn't been approved yet. I don't understand why it's taking so long. It was 2 hours last time. The guy on the phone was no help.

I don't know what to do. I feel like they are against me. I've not eaten properly in months and haven't even got dressed since Saturday. They say I don't need any help but I keep asking them for it and telling them I can't do this and they won't help me.

I don't know what to do I need to get ready to go to the group soon but I can't get there without a cab and i can't get a cab with no money

They said the end of the day and that's passed. I tried to call them at 5:20 and was on hold til they closed and it cut me off.

Did you get paid @halppls. So sorry your having problems. It's happened to me a few times too.