Thread: How long?

How long?

How long it takes for tribunal Hearing in Birmingham area?anyone knows?my friend went to CAB today and they sent the appeal and they told her one from CAB will go to hearing with her is that good if someone from CAB comes to hearing? at hearing who speaks most and answer questions?the CAB or her?any idea?

and when she need to send her sick notes?she already have sicknotes covering her from the day her esa stopped and another sicknote till july,her ESA been stopped for nearly 2 months she was in support group. ,when we get confirmation from tribunal should she send copy to DWP with sicknote?

Is her SDP backdated with her ESA at assessment rate? or she gets back her SDP if she win case? or she need to send new IS10 form again?she already paid SDP before,but since her ESA stopped her SDP stopped too.
    thank you
    Last edited by fly2020; 11-05-16 at 12:56.

Hello, I am a different area to you, as I am apparently Leeds (But live in Sheffield.

I have just got off the phone to ask them and they say the average waiting time for them is typically 20 weeks. I would say that getting seen within 1-3 month is unlikely.

how long u waited to get letter from tribunal say your appeal accepted?and when did you send your first sicknote? thanks

My tribunal only took about 2 weeks to accept my appeal, at that time i was already placed back on ESA while the hearing, in the meantime i had to go on JSA for 2 weeks to cover this time period. As soon as i was placed back on ESA i went for a new sicknote, luckily it ran out as i was placed back on ESA.