Thread: Hot Hot Hot!!!!

Hot Hot Hot!!!!

I am now in Turkey and it is very hot and only early morning. Just going to lay back, relax and enjoy this glorious weather for the next couple of weeks. Hopefully go home refreshed and ready to face whatever ife wants to throw at me.

Ooh enjoy! Soak up the heat and have a lovely relax.

Yesterday we could have said the same here. Got to the dizzy heights of 23 deg on Sunday. Now? 2 days of rain forecast...bleah!
    Don't forget the siesta.....there's a reason for that. Its too bloody hot to do owt in the afternoon!!

I remember going on a trip to Turkey through a Thompson Square Deal last minute break many years ago.

It was soon hot - over 40wC - the road surface had become sticky as the tarmac melted. You could fry eggs on the pavement!

My girlfriend and I stayed at a place called Alanya. We visited an underground old city called Capiddocia - the first Star Wars film used this location to film in. And I saw my first opera called 'Tosca' that was staged at night, under the heavens in a large open-air Roman coliseum - magical!

Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lighttouch View Post
    - over 40wC -
    How many of them were accessible?
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Another hot lazy day, going to spend it round the pool. hit 30 yesterday

It has been in the 20's in Nottingham!

I was in the sun for 10 minutes in the garden, and now I have sunburn, even with wearing factor 50. Not to mention my freckles...!

LT not as far south as Alanya, at a place that I always visit, same people own it as did in 1999 when I first came here. The wife willingly acts as my carer giving me the help I need. In Ovacik, not even on the coast but in the foot hill of a mountain