Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Esa assesment tomorrow,I can't cope I'm so scared.

Esa assesment tomorrow,I can't cope I'm so scared.

I'm 30 and tomorrow I have a assesment.
    This will be my 4th in 6 years.
    I suffer from anxiety/depression.
    I don't go out anymore unless it's to the doctors and then my dad takes me.
    My dad does my shopping and cooks when I'm hungry because at the minute I don't want to eat.
    I take beta blockers for pvcs caused by the anxiety and I've often ended up at a&e because of it.
    I'm scared that they will give me a heart attack.
    I hate standing up in the house when my dad isn't there in case I faint.
    Most days I never get dressed I just feel so exhausted and I can't go out anyway.
    The thought of going out just makes me feel faint.
    This whole week has been awful I've vomited and cried because I don't think I can go,I like my normal routine.
    I'm scared incase tonight I get no sleep and that increases my chances of fainting tomorrow and if I faint tomorrow at the appointment I will have to leave and that will prove if I go out il faint.
    I'm so frightened,the last assesment he was awful to me and tried to get me to change my answers.
    I told him I really don't have hobbies as I've got no interest in things and my dad I just try and sleep or just chat to my dad.
    I'm so scared

Hi feeling a tad under the weather but try not to feel like this your dad seems like a great support that's key to someone who suffers with anxiety, your assessment will be fine and tomorrow please do come back and tell us all how easy the assessor made you at ease

Best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahlouise12 View Post
    I'm 30 and tomorrow I have a assesment.
    This will be my 4th in 6 years.
    I suffer from anxiety/depression.
    I don't go out anymore unless it's to the doctors and then my dad takes me.
    My dad does my shopping and cooks when I'm hungry because at the minute I don't want to eat.
    I take beta blockers for pvcs caused by the anxiety and I've often ended up at a&e because of it.
    I'm scared that they will give me a heart attack.
    I hate standing up in the house when my dad isn't there in case I faint.
    Most days I never get dressed I just feel so exhausted and I can't go out anyway.
    The thought of going out just makes me feel faint.
    This whole week has been awful I've vomited and cried because I don't think I can go,I like my normal routine.
    I'm scared incase tonight I get no sleep and that increases my chances of fainting tomorrow and if I faint tomorrow at the appointment I will have to leave and that will prove if I go out il faint.
    I'm so frightened,the last assesment he was awful to me and tried to get me to change my answers.
    I told him I really don't have hobbies as I've got no interest in things and my dad I just try and sleep or just chat to my dad.
    I'm so scared
    Hi Sarah
    You will be fine. You only hear the worst of assesments on here, because thats what this forum is for. There are many more thousands who have no problems at assessment whatever. Its just they never post their good experiences on here.

Let us know how you go on.

Have a read through your application form to refresh your mind of the answers you gave. Just tell them how you are affected in great detail, even the embarrassing stuff. They need to know everything, don't let them make assumptions. Have someone with you if you can. Let us know how you get on x

Hi Sarah
    What time is your appointment
    You can always change it once ,if you are feeling that ill still.Give you some time to relax and calm down and maybe see your gp
    id definitely take a friend and asked for it to be recorded
    may i ask what group you are currently in ? wrag or support
    all the best hun

I'm there at 2-10.
    My dad is taking me.
    I've changed it already once so I know I have to go.
    I didn't sleep last night I'm just scared il get in the room and my missed heart beats will start or il start getting too hot and il not be able to leave quick enough.
    I'm taking 2 diazepam before I leave and hope they help.
    I'm in wrag.
    I just hope it goes ok I couldn't cope if they failed me.
    I would never sleep again.

im also on diazapam 5 mg they will zonk u out ,yet they are the only things that work for me.Please let us know how you get on.Praying for you

Thinking about you, all the best of luck, I'm sure you'll be fine. x

ESA assessment tomorrow after 3 years on ESA with psychiatric illness . Also scared .Do they expect this to have gone away ?

Hope you manage to attend Sarah Louise .

Delted , double post
    Last edited by Starman; 18-04-16 at 12:38. Reason: double post