Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smart Drive?

Quote Originally Posted by Fliss View Post
    No wasn't there today, I'd have noticed your chair for sure!

Hope you're enjoying your hoist
    It's a 4-way hoist so it swings in and out too. The main thing is it takes the struggle out of putting it together and dismantling it.

Even though it's a pinch to use it doesn't stop people asking to see if they could help. Today a young girl appeared from nowhere asking to help. I'm a great believer in allowing people to assist as it's very public spirited. She was delighted to assist and had a big beam on her face just because she was guiding the wheelchair in the hatch.

Perhaps the girl guides have taught her to do one good deed a day so who am I to stop her helping out - it was a team effort.

What I thought was funny - I shopped online for clothes before I went to the Trafford Centre then just browsed i9n the shops before having coffee at the physical mall..

I can get my wheelchair out of the boot quicker than Lewis Hamilton has a tyre change, Ha!

I wouldn't even try going thru glass ware! Like the idea of a van-with-man tho Fliss! We all need one in our lives, haha.
    And I do hope your not bombing along a 6mph inside a shopping centre.!! Danger, Will Robinson
    I do go slowly in crowded situations....ppl not looking where they going, small kids, large buggies, ppl turning suddenely anf my nightmare mobile phone users who somehow imagine its okay to NOT look where they are walking!!
    Rant over

My rants too, and I only use a frame or my scooter