Thread: pension

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

pension

hi my partner and i get pension credit , this july he will be 65 and will go onto state pension, what will happen to my pension credit im 62 in september will i get the p.c. on my own or what will happen
    please advise

You might be best getting advise from a specific Pension Advisory Service with the right knowledge on the subject, and they can answer any other questions you may have. I would suggest contacting Pension Wise as they are the Government's FREE advisory service. Do not pay for any advice.

Pension Wise is a free and impartial government service.

Book an appointment to get free and impartial guidance over the phone or face to face. You’ll talk about your pension options and what you can do next.

At the end of your appointment you’ll get a summary of your details and next steps you need to take.
    Click here:
    https://www.pensionwise.gov.uk/
    Motability Car History
    05/09-05/12; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg
    06/12-07/15; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 35,400 miles; avg 37.8mpg
    07/15-09/17; Skoda Octavia 1.6 Diesel SE-L DSG; 28,200miles; avg 43.9mpg
    09/17-Present; VW Touran 1.4 Petrol SEL DSG; 11,600miles; avg 35.9mpg (28.6 - 43.9mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs

I agree with Paul.My hubby turns 65 in June and I think well almost sure he will have to come off ESA and go onto pension.He has 2 works pensions and 1 of them is COPE and for that reason he will loose some of his state pension.At the minute we can't claim pension credit but in June we might be able to as we will be ?50 worse off than now.We are going to either go to CAB for some advice or contact Pension Wise to see if we can claim pension credit.
    It's a flippin nightmare.

Contact Age UK, my friend has just been through this, getting pension credit and now coming up to pensionable age sorting out the state pension for him and his wife etc.. They were really good at helping sort it out

many thanks for your reply