Thread: Hey Everybody

Hey Everybody

Hey everyone,

I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Wayne. I'm looking to get to know people as I don't get out much apart from when I'm working. But I'd hopefully like that to change

Hi Wayne see quite a few have looked at your post but not left a reply didn't think i'd be one, so welcome to the site though this site is more about info than meeting or chatting to people you mite try google for disabled friends and penpal sites mite be more what you're looking for take care

http://www.ablehere.com/ has a penpal section, try there

Awwwww......poor Wayne! He only came to say hello and nobody wants to know! Well Wayne, hello back pet! Anytime that you want a wee chat, just come on here and if you have any thoughts and opinions or helpful hints on life in general...share it with us pet. Nice to see you, to see you nice!

Hi Wayne nice to meet you.They're a nice lot on here and very helpful.

Hi Wayne,
    I am new here. I was lurking reading posts for a while before I signed up and it seemed quite a friendly place so decided to go for it! X

Hi Wayne,

I only joined this forum a few weeks ago myself and I've been using news and general to get stuff off my chest a bit, and to find out if its just me. That might be of use to you, we've all got different conditions and disabilities so whatever your life experiences have been others may have had similar experience and are often happy to give information and opinions.

TTFN