Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long for pip decision?

Thanks, Stacy :-) I will ring them today and ask. So glad you received good news about your daughter's claim.

sorry if i have posted in wrong thread,just stressed out and confused..i applied for pip last year and went through all the appeals.i reapplied on july 2nd 2016 and sent my pip2 form back,the confusion is ive just received a letter from the tribunal from original claim saying i have enhanced care and mobility.obviously receiving that award, i have no reason to reapply but new claim form was sent back and received by dwp 2nd july..what happens,can i cancel new claim ? so last year award is still valid?

hi could any one tell me what happens to my pip claim
    i had f2f assessment alomst 4 weeks .how long should i wait to get the decision
    many thanks

Hi could any one tell how long after f2f assessment for pip It's 3 weeks but it's almost 6 months I claimed for pip

depends how busy they are in your area but average of 4-6 weeks.

My main concern is whether the capita passed my medical to dwp or not cos I have not heard nothing from them

you could call capita see if they have if so, then call dwp ask how its progressing.

Thanks for response I will phone them first

Pip claim length

I claimed on 5th December 2016 went into mental hospital til the 12th so got an extension 13th January 2017.

Sent form of 5th February 2017 which was filled out by my mental health worker. who asked not to have a face to face interview. They then did a paper based assessment and sent it off to the dwp.

I the got my award/decision on 23rd February 2017 by telephoning them up still awaiting letter though, My rate is the enhanced at £82.30 weekly. So 11 weeks for me but could of been 7 weeks don't hold me on this though.
    Last edited by Haydn1995; 24-02-17 at 10:41.

Congrats Haydon and welcome to youreable