Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pip points ( sorry new thread tried deleting old one )

Pip points ( sorry new thread tried deleting old one )

Hi I was told today by a case worker phone back call my child scored 20/21 by atos nurse which i happy with thst as reflects many needs and there said she should be put in high for both
    It is sat now in a cue waiting for a dm to view to compete there part
    Can I ask if there keep theses points or do there some times knock them down I know it would take quite a few points to reach to 12 on both
    Or do there go with the report by atos .,Again thank you for all your kind help and advice last few mth

In some cases the DM alters the number of points awarded by the assessor. The DM is under no obligation to agree with the assessor.

Thanks I happy with points it does reflects her needs just waiting on nurse reports just hope the case worker uses points can't understand why a medical is done if pip don't use the atos points and case workers are not medical trained

My daughter report from nurse scores her 20 going out 21 care
    We waiting for pip DM to now look at it how often do there go with atos point scoring from the nurse

If you dont get the enhanced rate on both, then its def worth getting the Assessors Report and do an MR, and Tribunal if need be.

I don't get it atos give you the ponits but atos might not use them sounds confusing
    Do there normally use the points by atos
    Just asked for report to see what's been said it is a paper base claim

I mist been told nurse reports been sent the man read parts out
    The nurse has but all her needs and said evidence backs this uo etc
    It's says to all questions she needs help most of the time
    Also states her cognitive difficulties to each question and no sense dangers
    It also says person needs no review as has long life illness with no cure or change ?
    So with the points she got it does reflects her illness also nurse said in report she used 152 parts reports

There need to chip away all a lot of points to get just to 12 on both given the reports so strong I think she be fine

Thanks I asked for ir
    I been told some reports says
    It covers her needs it keeps saying requires support majority of the time I never heard that used before with pip
    Also nurse says no review required has a un curable illness with no cure so hope dm reads carefully

Stacy it's in the hands of the DM nobody here can change the outcome your going to need to WAIT until you get the brown envelope

What comes to mind here is that you say your daughter needs continual care but how can you be giving her continual care when you are spending most of your time on here asking the same questions over and over again.
    I have said before it is not us you have to convince but the assessor and ultimately the DM