Thread: ID bracelet

ID bracelet

I need to wear an ID bracelet to alert others in case of emergency with conditions and allergies. Can anyone suggest best tried on the market ?

Amazon have a few bracelets x

Big question,

There are lirerally thousands of different bracelets, from simple silicon bands, woven paracord, stainless steel, up to gold and jeweled ones.

Then don't forget medalions, key fobs, etc, etc.

With most you can choose what wording you want to appear as well as the alert symbol.

Try taking a look on etsy,
    https://www.etsy.com/uk/search?q=med...racelet&page=1

Sorry in advance - you are going to be spoilt for choice, there are 152 pages just on medical ID bracelets alone.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Here's a company that stores your medical records http://www.universalmedicalid.co.uk/uk/ihrfrequent.php
    Last edited by Lighttouch; 31-03-16 at 02:12.

ot would indeed seem there is a plethora of choices on offer! And you don't need to sign up to some company just choose the engraving carefully as per the Etsy ones.Cheapest seem to be sillicone bracelet from £1.60 or you can go with the flow and get fashion conscious with it

I agree, if you can get the basic information about your needs on the bracelet then why pay some company to hold (and loose) your details?

Let's face it, in an emergency the ambulance crew and A&E staff are not going to waste time ringing up some company, they will be too busy looking after you.
    But they are quite likely to notice your bracelet, and what is written on there, when taking your pulse.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.