Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bloody daily mail's at it again!!!!

Bloody daily mail's at it again!!!!

I posted a response on the site and guess what? they have deleted it already! Freedom of the press eh?

well it is a moderater approved comments only so no big surprise there but these people get away with this but of it was black or ethnic monorities ,or other minorities they were spouting this bile about then they could be prosecuted so why is that the sick and disabled cannot have the same right.....actualluy under article 25 of the united nations human rights declaration i think we may very well do.Any lawyers out there care to comment oR do you have a freind who is one.....bloody daily jail is drip fed crap by ids and co and we pay the price.

Freedom of the press? Not when it comes to attacking the press, they will not allow free speech unless you agree with them.

I have back back pain so I must be a liar. I do not have a car though, so maybe I am just a part-time liar. There are a lot of cheaters, but how many? There is often a lack of proof in media reports, well in daily publications (Not newspapers as the word news is alien to them).

There was a great speech on Yes, Prime Minister that I remember so well. I put the full quote in, including The Sun one, as it does prove the point on the press.:

"Don't tell me about the press. I know exactly who reads the papers: The Daily Mirror is read by people who think they run the country; The Guardian is read by people who think they ought to run the country; The Times is read by the people who actually do run the country; The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country; The Financial Times is read by people who own the country; The Morning Star is read by people who think the country ought to be run by another country; And The Daily Telegraph is read by people who think it is."
    – Jim Hacker- Yes, Prime Minister –
    "Prime Minister, what about the people who read The Sun?"
    – Sir Humphrey Appleby-Yes, Prime Minister –
    "Sun readers don't care who runs the country, as long as she's got big tits."
    – Bernard Woolley- Yes, Prime Minister –
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

"last year you could get a Toyota Land Cruiser or a BMW X3 through Motability for only a very small down payment of your own money."
    This is a quote from the article. Perhaps the daily mail pay its staff too much as £9499 (the cheapest AP on the X3) is a lot of money to most people.

It is all comparative. Relatively speaking that is cheap. It is just more sensationalism. I could see the old disable car coming back, with a very cheap version & them taking away part of the Mobility Component to cover it.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

My comment I left on that Dailymail link was " get a life you scum you don't know nothing about disabled people "
    I am a proud British European!

That could be seen as abusive though.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

It's amazing how well paid journalist's must be when they think £9,499 to be a " very small down payment" add to the fact that I do not think these cars are available now really makes this to be nothing more than propaganda!!

What I can never understand about the Daily Mail is that their website is always full of stories from the USA, also a lot of comments seem to come from Americans.
    There again that could explain their very poor, uneducated, puerile standard of reporting.