Thread: ** Progress Letter ** PIP

** Progress Letter ** PIP

RE: PIP

What is a progress letter ? - I was told a progress letter has been sent out to me today... is this a decision letter ?

http://www.youreable.com/forums/show...sesment-dwp-**

No. It'll be to keep you up to date with what is happening to your application. My guess is that it will say it has been passed to an assessor in which case you will get a date to be personally assessed before being passed back to the decision maker. Are ely, there is enough info and it gets passed to a decision maker to make an award without an assessment. At least you know it is being looked at !

A report from atos was send back to dwp, I did not need a face to face assemment, now in hands of decision maker.... was just wondering what the progress letter would say.

Lexi,

I gave an answer in you other post.

Its probably just leting you know that they have received the assessors report and will make a decision soon.

Its all part of their new system of keeping you informed of just what stage your claim is up to.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Thanx nukecad, didnt read your reply properly