Thread: 2016 cars

2016 cars

VW Golf GT on scheme first time. Perhaps a glut to sell after scandal. Sadly Renton has gone.

I order the Hyundai Tuscan in Dec the auto 182 se navy it was 1300 down its gone up to 1599 feal like I wo 300 pounds maybe thinks are looking up

Overall the scheme is better value compared with a few years ago.

Another VW to drop considerably is the VW Beetle 1.2 Design Auto - was 688 advance last quarter now nil advance and 59.58 fixed weekly. Other Beetles also now nil advance.

One of the biggest increases is in the truly awful SsangYong Korando ELX4 Auto. It was nil AP the quarter before last, then it went to up 400 and something last quarter. It's now an eye watering 1688. I know they have now had to put a 2.2l Euro 6 compliant engine in it instead of previous 2.0 Euro 5, but there are much better 4x4 auto's on the scheme for much less advance payment than this.

Cue the resident SsangYong supporter (without an 's' at the end - there is only one) to pop up and defend it no doubt!

The Mitsubush Outlander Phev is another large increase in advance payment. Up by in the region of around 800 from the last quarter depending on varient.
    Last edited by razorback; 03-01-16 at 12:47.

Quote Originally Posted by fwipperie View Post
    VW Golf GT on scheme first time. Perhaps a glut to sell after scandal. Sadly Renton has gone.

Very true its on the scheme and a nice spec but its only the 140bhp version bit disappointing and my chair wouldnt fit in it anyway but it is nice and low for people to get in and out cortesy of the sports suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    Very true its on the scheme and a nice spec but its only the 140bhp version bit disappointing and my chair wouldnt fit in it anyway but it is nice and low for people to get in and out cortesy of the sports suspension.
    Car available is 150ps version and whilst fine car is no large enough for many. Ssanyong Korando reasonable car but a shadow of fine Rexton.