Thread: PIP Tribunal how long wait?

PIP Tribunal how long wait?

Hi

I had letter from the Tribunal saying they have got my letter for appeal for PIP. How long is the wait now to the actual date?

I am Manchester region.

Thank You

Depends on the court backlog, mine was supposed to be approx 17 weeks. You can call and they will let you know.

Hi

Thank you. Can I still send proof and letters from my sister, do I send it to Tribunal address?

If you haven't sent your initial form off to them as to why you want a tribunal then send it with that, if you have already done that I would think you would send it straight to the tribunal services as dwp has nothing to do with the tribunal. I submitted extra evidence on the day of the tribunal and they took it into consideration.