Thread: When to inform DVLA

When to inform DVLA

Currently having test which show possibility of epilepsy not yet confirmed. At what stage should I inform DVLA I'm not driving at the moment waiting to see my consultant, don't want to surrender my licence unnecessarily

If there is any possibility that even without a diagnosis you feel it would be worth mentioning to the dvla, it's probably time to inform them.

My mum was undiagnosed at the time but had her licence revoked.

I didn't explain very well............. I have possible eleptiform without seizures like many of the population, only I know about mine ?

No need to inform them yet, just don't drive until you've completed the tests, if you do inform they can suspend your licence until they have completed there investigation on your ability to drive, better to just hang the keys up until you've got a definite answer

Excellent advice Blastoff