Thread: Is it possible to have PIP review without F2F?

Is it possible to have PIP review without F2F?

I recently sent a review form for my PIP as my condition has got worse since I first claimed it nearly a year ago. I had a DWP letter to say they hadn't received it, dated the same day I posted it so I thought they'd probably crossed over in the post, but I rang them just to be sure. They did confirm they had received it and they had indeed crossed over. He said that it would now go to ATOS for them to decide whether to do a f2f. My question is, do they tend to do f2f reviews for everyone, or do they sometimes just go on what's on the form? I filled it in very thoroughly and gave lots of info and I only had my first f2f last January so less than a year ago. My main problem is arthritis, which is a degenerative condition and I should imagine they would know is likely to get worse over time, so I was hoping (probably in vain) that they may not need to do another f2f. Since my original assessment, I've been put on additional strong pain relief which should help to prove it's got worse, but as I'm being treated by my GP, hadn't any medical reports or anything to send.

They most f2f - in my view the process is designed to put people off pursuing their claim along with mandatory reconsiderations and appeals.��

Hi

Just replied to a similar post.

I have Asperger's/Depression and not expecting face to face as my claim (several weeks.) is now with DWP Case Manager after been told they had enough evidence.