Thread: Reason for PIP Appeal

Reason for PIP Appeal

Hi

On the SSC1 form it states "Reason for Appeal" do I put here that I felt the nurse who did the appeal totally shunned my health problems, and was very flippant, even my friend said it was a total different version to how I was. Also do I state that she has contradicted herself on the report.

I just don't know what to put in that part of the appeal form, can I also add letters from my friend and sister (though I have to get form posted soon can these be sent later) also can I add an extra sheet onto the reason for appeal?

Do they at the appeal get my original questionnaire, and my sister is being my representative does she get a copy of my original form?

Hope someone can help with this.

Thank You

you dont need to send anything with the form, you send it all later once your appeal been has accepted and you've seen the response from dwp in the appeal bundle.

you only need to state that you disagree with the decision, and that you dont think the assessor has taken all your disabilities into consideration.

this form (ssc1s) is only to start the appeal process.

Hi Slipmaster

Thank you. Do you know if the Tribunal people get a copy of my Original questionnaire I filled out for PIP?

yes the dwp should put a copy of it in, if they dont you can add it to the papers you send in to tribunal, stating you have done it because they havent and you feel that all evidence should be included in the interest of fair justice (or words similar to that).

Hi

I don't have a copy as it was the original I sent them, also I added letters etc. So I don't include my sisters and friends letter about how they help me at this stage with the sending of the appeal form?

Hi

I don't have a copy as it was the original I sent them, also I added letters etc. So I don't include my sisters and friends letter about how they help me at this stage with the sending of the appeal form?