Thread: One more baby but no more bedroom

naw14gab

One more baby but no more bedroom

Hello,
    Been thinking of having a second child for more than a year now and finally decided to go for it. But was thinking as I live in 2 bedroom now with one girl child , what would happen if I gave birth to a baby boy ? I know that its too early to ask now but will I be forced when he is 10yrs to move out ? or is it ok to share small room with his sister ?? I really cant go through the pressure and stress of moving out as I looked after my current housing association flat from deep my heart and done it and improved it as I really wanted and liked. I spent all my savings to do it nicely so my child enjoys it to the full. pls advise . what is the law about kids sharing same room and what if the boy asked for his own space and privacy later on ??
    Many thanks

Firstly thats a very big IF when your not even pregnant. You would not even have to face this imaginary scenario for 10+ years. time to save up, time to move to a cheaper area. I see you live in London and as my b/friend lives there, do realise housing there is TIGHT. Even with 2 kids of different sex you would be on the list for a looooooong time.