Thread: If a report is full of mistakes/lies, why dont they take any notice.

If a report is full of mistakes/lies, why dont they take any notice.

Hi I had a 0/0 report on a 30 min assessment with important info missing, errors & lies like she does not want help from social worker, I said I see her weekly, strongest medication left out, which I am under hospital monitoring for, no mention of walking stick, says no mental health problems and no support and low dose medication, letters shown prove apps I had but never attended due to anxiety or by the time the app came round my 'low dose 60mg' fluoextine' had worked and I will only talk about my crazy mind when Im rock bottom so app not needed, I am on full dose tramadol and biologics or dmards depending on which I am currently trying, cos they do not agree with me at all and thenfew other meds on top, the physical check was done very lazily and after having that many I could have told her how to do it myself but kept quiet, I said cctv would show lies and my hospital notes from the weeks before and after show I was having trouble walking. It just goes on and on evy page has an error and justifications are all same, yet they are sticking to there 1st no without even hearing my side, so it looks like tribunal but I dont understand with so many errors how can they not hear me out, they have only gone on my app and the assessment no medical evidence even though a lot was sent in, I have photos with dates on of a few days after the app when a flare up starting and even though it says no muscloskeleton problems the pics show swelling and redness in my toes, ankles, 1 knee, both hands, top of my back are all badly swollen also the worst pain is left shoulder bottom of back and hip which cant be seen but was never even checked out anyway, she even says I sat comfortable for 43 mins i was in ther 31 and stood up after 10mins swaying about cos of my back, sorry for the long rambling post but domt know how to word it and I think this is problem I have writing letters too, I have no car from tuesday and this flare up has been here since 8/10 she put flares last a day, my feet are almost ready to pop and iv started gettin lots of thread veins round my ankles were its most swollen And now they wont even consider hearin my side how can they get away with this n also it was a paramedic, I know 2 nurses 1 has nursed for 27yrs and she does not know about my conditions much at all so how can a paramedic with a few wks training say no muscluskeatol probs, I have ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis & fibromyalgia with depression/(x2 Attempts) anxiety & I dont go out except hospital/docs and sometimes if i have a better day I take my daughter to school myself but only have twice in 3weeks and drive there and back and not leave the car, Im not sure if its time to jus give up as all the stress and worry is affecting me badly and I can feel the deep depression everyday, if the pain and exhaustion of these 3 probs int already bad enough. I have a very big supporting family and if it was not for them I would not have been able to cope with all this I feel like Im doing something wrong and I am not at all I am 34 and 8yrs of my life have been took away by all this, if anyone could please advise me i would be so grateful please. I have my old letters from when IB changed and I lost a tribunal then too only to reapply and be awarded and support group a month later, do they even look at past claims? Hope your all having better luck than I am right now, Thank You

Hi Butterfly,

Is it ESA or PIP you are claiming for?

Hi its PIP I had the same problem with the IB to ESA too and applied with the same reasons after the appeal and got the support group straight away, you would think they would check all the history its so frustrating.

The criteria for ESA is so very different to that of PIP, so looking at past claims would be of no help to you.

I found it difficult to read your post. In future please try and use paragraphs.

Is this your first application for PIP or have you been on DLA and now need to apply for PIP? Sorry but It's not clear trying to read your post.

You mention going to tribunal, so you are saying you have asked for MR. If you haven't then that is your next step and must be done within 1 month

Nina