Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lifeline, to get or not to?

Thanks for your info. I'm very surprised too that they don't have a mobile version. My wife and I just can't justify a third phone (each of us has our own cell), especially since we'd never use it! I'm keeping an eye on the companies available to see when one comes with mobile, and I think that would be a good investment for me. Especially if it can connect to my phone location. Since I'm not always home!

EDIT: Well what do you know? i found a few companies that DO do mobile. The one that was advertised at the nursing centre just doesn't! I'll have to give them a call to see the price.
    Last edited by Lessa; 18-11-15 at 10:36.

Do you not already have a landline for your broadband? (Maybe you are using the Air Forces WiFi?).

I know its possible not to use a landline.
    I don't myself as I have permission to use the WiFi from the Heritage Centre next door and two local pubs, all of which I can pick up in my house.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

We have a dry connection. So it ONLY provides internet, no dial tone nothing. We pay for our own internet. Thank you for that suggesting nukecad